Pirelli - Official Tyre Supplier
Pirelli is a tyre manufacturer and world leader in the automotive industry. It has an exclusive relationship with over 50 racing series worldwide, including Formula One.
Pirelli has a long and illustrious history in endurance racing, and has also claimed a huge variety of class wins in GT racing all over the world. The design of the new Pirelli GT tyres meets the needs of GT racing while maintaining the performance characteristics that endurance drivers have appreciated in the past.The slick tyres used for GT racing are branded Zero: just like the slicks that have become a central feature of Formula One. The name P Zero is used in the highest categories of motorsport such as GT racing.
Website link : www.pirelli.com
RAVENOL - Official Partner
RAVENOL develops, manufactures and markets high-quality lubricants which have an enviable reputation both in this country and in international markets. In the advanced, on-site laboratories, products are carefully developed to meet and exceed the requirements of the major automotive manufacturers and to comply with future regulations. The quality management system guarantees a high standard of product and this attention to detail is carried through from production to shipping. We offer the customer a wide range of lubricants and cleaning products, including car and truck engine oils, racing oils, gear oils for automatic and manual transmissions and drive axles, as well as agricultural machinery products, hydraulic oils, industrial oils, specialty fats, high performance lubricants, car care products, cleaners, winter chemicals and engine coolant (anti-freeze).
Website link: www.ravenol.de
CERTINA - Official Partner
Reliability, precision and innovation have underlined the Certina philosophy since 1888, year of the foundation of the company by the Kurth Brothers. In 1959, Certina developed its famous Double Security DS Concept, to bring to its watches exceptional sturdiness and outstanding water resistance. Certina has a long-standing commitment to sport, and motor racing in particular. It has stood next to a long list of great sport stars such as Mike Doohan, Sete Gibernau, Thomas Lüthi and Robert Kubica, and was for more than ten years Official Partner of the Sauber F1 Team. Since 2013, the brand has been Official Timekeeper of the FIA World Rally Championship (WRC) and, since 2015, Partner of the Citroën Total Abu Dhabi World Rally Team. A subsidiary of the world's largest international watchmaking organisation The Swatch Group, Certina is currently world leader in the sport-watch segment priced between CHF 300.- and CHF 2,000. , and is represented in more than 60 countries.
Website link: www.certina.com
Elf - Official Fuel Supplier
Total ACS - for Additives and Special Fuels – has been designing, developing , manufacturing and marketing the racing fuels of the Total Group as well as the famous range of racing lubricants ELF HTX on a worldwide basis since 1967.
Among the many disciplines where the ELF racing fuels are present, the Blancpain Endurance Series has always occupied a special place in the sporting agenda Total ACS .
It is a triple challenge the Givors (near Lyon, France) based Total entity took pleasure to meet , thanks to its technical expertise :
An innovative fuel: containing 10% Abengoa 2nd generation biofuel, the gasoline ELF CM G2 was launched in advance of phase with respect to fuel available in the market, while providing similar performance to a purely fossil racing fuel
A very careful quality of manufacturing : throughout the season, Total ACS major concern has been to provide fuel with rigorously constant characteristics, providing maximum comfort for the motorists and respectful of the " powertrain " component of the Balance of Performance
A customer oriented service : support team on the circuit who know the world of GT as well as a shared passion for sport excellence conveyed by the Blancpain GT Series.
Website link: www.elf.com
Trefoil Trading - Official Partner
Trefoil Trading was established in 1982. The company was acquired by the Burando group in 2010 and grew as from then from a small independent gasoil bunker supplier into the largest privately owned physical bunker supplier in the ARA region.
Growth and successes were accomplished due to a customized combination of strong logistics performed with group owned inland tankers and trading. The companies activities are carried out by our well trained and experience staff.
Trefoil Trading supplies MGO 0.1% (gasoil), Ultra low sulpur 0.1 fuel oils and RMK, RMG 3.5% (high Sulphur fuel oil) to sea going vessels. The majority of her business is in the Rotterdam harbour. 80% of the monthly 160.000mts is supplied in Rotterdam and the remaining 20% is supplied in Antwerp and Amsterdam.
Website link: www.trefoil.nl